Mother assists girl and boy with school work

Home School

Planning to home school a child?

If you are the parent or guardian of a student living in Clackamas County and you plan to home school your child, you must register with our office within 10 calendar days of withdrawing your child from school, or 10 calendar days from the beginning of the local school year.

The Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) NO LONGER requires a Statement of Enrollment from Clackamas ESD for registered home schooled students who are eligible to test for a driver’s permit or license.

How to Register

Please complete the Notification of Intent to Home School Form and send it to:

Clackamas Education Service District
Attn: Home School Office
13455 SE 97th Ave
Clackamas, OR 97015

Questions about home schooling?

Home Schooling